Sunday, September 20, 2009

...in my car CD changer

1. The Wave Pictures - If You Leave It Alone
(found in my living room. I think Sleep must've left it)

2. Dirty Projectors - Bitte Orca
(Fingerprints, LB)

3. The Dodos - Beware of the Maniacs
(Amoeba Records, Hollywood)

4. Wells - 8/5/09 Live @ The Shore
(The Shore, Hermosa Beach)

5. Elliot Smith - New Moon
(don't know where I found this one. probably from Sleep)

6. UP1 Mix
(a nokiss made mix ranging from Tokyo Police Club to Dosh. from M.I.A. to Ghostland Observatory. and from LCD Soundsystem and The Rapture to.. well, you get the idea)

1 comment:

  1. It's come to a point where I don't even remember what I leave over there.

    the cinnamon band?
    jonsi and alex?
    slow club?

    I think I saw The Wave Pictures with Casiokids...?

    ReplyDelete

Followers